ADAMS SPORTS MEDICINE & PHYSICAL THERAPY, P.C.
We are dedicated to the effective, efficient and professional care of our physical therapy and sports medicine patients. We are committed to our community, both our local community and our sports communities. Our practice is accepting new patients, please contact our clinic with questions about accepted insurances, special programs and hours of operation.
Cutting Edge Treatment Techniques and Equipment for our Athletes!
Do you run? Is your running limited by pain? Are you trying to figure out how to maintain your weekly mileage without ongoing stress/strain on your healing tissues? We have the Alter G antigravity treadmill in clinic for all of our running athletes. We also utilize this equipment for our post op patient while they try to restore normal walking gait mechanics. We also offer running gait analysis, complete with video capture from the front and side and 1:1 consultations for correcting common running faults. Make 2016 your best year yet!
Happy New Year!
2015 was an amazing year for us here, and the clinic continues to grow and our satisfied patients and athletes are getting back to their sports and reaching their goals!
2016 brings with it a new “win” for PT clinics in the state of Michigan, and more important: easier access for our patients. The new law, that went into place January 1st, 2015, allows patients/athletes to be evaluated and treated by a physical therapist without a prescription. This is similar to our patients going to their dentist for treatment…simply make an appointment. One of the news channels in the Grand Rapids area did a little spot on this a few days ago: VIDEO.
- We can evaluate and treat your condition/injury without a prescription from your physician…but our clinical policy is that we will create a plan of care with the physician’s input, so your primary care or ortho doc will know/understand what our plan is for the course of treatment.
- We will refer you to a specialist as indicated…if your injury/condition has not been evaluated prior to coming here, rest assured that if there is something that needs further assessment or treatment, we will assist you in getting the appointments you need for optimal care.
- You can initiate your own care, to which ever clinic you prefer. We suggest you come to us, of course…but understand that your insurance may dictate what clinic you go to or how many visits are covered. This is one reason why we, as a courtesy, will conduct an brief “pre-screen” of your insurance and educate you on what your benefits are, and what (possible) out of pocket expense you man incur.
So, when in doubt, give our clinic a call. We are experts in orthopaedic injuries, and we specialize on individualized care for our patients and athletes.
We look forward to working with you in the near future!
ADDRESS: 46001 Grand River Ave, Suite A, Novi, MI 48374
EMAIL: [email protected]
CLINICAL HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday & Wednesday: 9am to 7pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 6am to 12pm
- Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday: by appointment only
- Sunday: closed
- We often close at lunch from 12-1 for in-services, community outreach or staff development.